Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Classroom Colors and Sweet Summer Time!

Hello friends! The past week I was in Myrtle Beach with my mom, sister, and husband.  It was GREAT! I absolutely LOVE the beach... the ocean, pool, food, krispy kreme donuts (with the red light on...) and of course, the shopping! Outlets, little boutiques, the mall.... but the best store of all was the TEACHER STORE!  We don't have one of these around us where I'm from so I've been waiting patently to go to this store for literally months. When I walked in, I almost fainted. I mean, LOOK AT ALL THESE BORDER OPTIONS!  We left my sister and husband at the condo so my mom and I ventured out.  She walked in, saw a rocking chair, popped a squat and let me fill up a basket with brand new borders!



Here are my colors, or inspiration for my new room with real walls!  Paisley, chevron, and bright colors! I'm going to stick with teal because it's my favorite color and I LOVE paisley. This year, I'm going to add in some poppy red and orange- two colors I NEVER thought I would ever LOVE.  I also bought some matching letters, (in both paisley and chevron), some fun giraffe paper, a frog eraser, some sand timers, matching pockets, and two 12 sided dice. I love using dice!  While sitting on the floor with all the borders, my mom came by and asked what I was thinking.  I told her, "Mom, I can't get these beautiful borders because they won't match my crate seats and I have mostly teal, bright green, and pink things in the room!" She looked at me very confused and goes "It's okay Farren, we can take care of all of that..." I Love my mom, she knows me so well and is a huge supporter! :) She's a crafter too so I love having her on board to help me out!


Check out my aweomse family- that's my husband Joel who is going to law school in the Fall. My fun loving sister, Ashlynn, who just graduated high school (she's a huge reason why I wanted to teach!) and my lovely momma. It was a great vacation!

This week Joel and I are off to DISNEY WORLD with his parents for the week! Joel's mom and I share a birthday so we're going to spend it in the happiest place on Earth! This Princess is super excited! And when we get back, we're going to Ikea to get some furniture for our place. I bet we'll even see some classroom deals I'll have to snag up!

Happy days!
farren


PS: We LOVE America and the Red, White, and Blue. God Bless America!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Interested in more?

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS